- Install and Activate Yurbi
- Setup a user-friendly URL
- Explore the Demo Environment
- Change your Yurbi admin password
- Join the Yurbi Community (and other resources)
- Backup Strategy
- Security Planning
- Folder and Report Security Groups - Simple Environments
- Folder and Report Security Groups - Department Environments
- Setup Data Security Groups
- Report Building Planning
- Out of the Box Visualization Types
- Build Datagrid Reports (Detailed and Target)
- Build Summarized Reports
- Drill Down Reports
- Build KPIs Reports
- Build Chart Reports
- Linking Reports - Data Blending
- Advanced Reports
- Build Combo Charts
- Map Visualizations
- Using SQL Stored Procedures
- Create Dashboards
- Create Filters and Saved Views
- Configure Dashboard FastCache
- Apply Your Branding
- Create Data Tag
- Create App Shield Security Policies
- Create Users
- User Training and Documentation
- Provide Access To Your Users
- Display In Unattended Mode
Explore the Demo Environment
Before jumping right into setting up Yurbi against your data sources, we find it useful to take a look at what the end state of Yurbi looks like.
How do the dashboards work? The library? What is the report building environment like? Other user roles and security?
You’ve got a complete demo environment out of the box that you can use to explore and learn more about Yurbi without worrying about impacting your production or trial configuration.
Immediately after you log into Yurbi you are entered into Demo mode. Demo mode is a completely stand-alone environment and you can do everything in demo mode except one thing, add your own data sources. Because you should add your data in demo mode, you want to do that in a nice clean instance of Yurbi. At any time, you can switch between Demo mode and Live mode.
Before you go right into Live mode, take some time to explore Yurbi. Click on each of the steps in our Getting Started Dashboard, learn what you can do, and then give it a try. We’ve included a live version of the Getting Started dashboard below that you can click each step as well (be sure to scroll to see all 8 steps).