- Install and Activate Yurbi
- Setup a user-friendly URL
- Explore the Demo Environment
- Change your Yurbi admin password
- Join the Yurbi Community (and other resources)
- Backup Strategy
- Security Planning
- Folder and Report Security Groups - Simple Environments
- Folder and Report Security Groups - Department Environments
- Setup Data Security Groups
- Report Building Planning
- Out of the Box Visualization Types
- Build Datagrid Reports (Detailed and Target)
- Build Summarized Reports
- Drill Down Reports
- Build KPIs Reports
- Build Chart Reports
- Linking Reports - Data Blending
- Advanced Reports
- Build Combo Charts
- Map Visualizations
- Using SQL Stored Procedures
- Create Dashboards
- Create Filters and Saved Views
- Configure Dashboard FastCache
- Apply Your Branding
- Create App Shield Security Policies
- Create Users
- User Training and Documentation
- Provide Access To Your Users
Change your Yurbi admin password
You may be wondering why we call this step out, we’ve just found too many Yurbi servers on the World Wide Web still using the default password on “yurbi” for their admin account.
So since we just recommended you give Yurbi a user-friendly URL and potentially make it accessible via the Internet, please change your Yurbi admin password.
You want to do this after you have switched out of Demo Mode. We may not have highlighted it but, Demo Mode has a completely different database than Production Mode, so you want to be sure to change your Admin password once you are in Production Mode (especially if you have Yurbi exposed to the Internet).
It’s really easy, while logged into Yurbi as the admin, go to Admin -> Permissions, click the pencil icon on the Yurbi Admin user account and click that button that says, Change Pin. And be sure to click SAVE before you exit (just changing the PIN doesn’t matter if you don’t hit SAVE).
Now if you forget the Yurbi admin password, don’t worry, just contact our support team and we can give you the steps needed to reset it back to yurbi (we don’t share that info on our public support site).